Funding Your Account
You can fund your Synergy FX Live Trading Account through Bank Transfer and Credit & Debit Card.
You fund your trading account in AUD, USD, EUR and GBP.
We are unable to accept third-party payments. Funds must come from a bank account or credit card in your name. We will only make a withdrawal payment to a bank account in your name.
Transferring funds between Synergy AccountsTo transfer funds from one of your Synergy FX Live Accounts to another:
- Complete and sign the Internal Transfer Form here
- Email the completed form to email@example.com or
- Post to Synergy Forex Pty Ltd, Level 8, 56 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
- Internal Transfer forms received before 14:00 AEST will be processed that day.
- Internal Transfer forms received after 14:00 may not be processed until the following working day.
- We can only transfer funds between accounts in which you are an owner.
Peace of mind with Synergy
- Australian owned financial services company
- ASIC regulated and licensed, AFSL 403863
- Client funds held in segregated trust accounts with CBA – Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Segregated Client Funds
All client funds are held at fully segregated client trust accounts held at CBA, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, a AA rated bank. Client funds are kept separate from Synergy’s company funds.